About Jude Ministries
Statement of Faith
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
As a visitor to our WEB site, we would hope that our beliefs and views are easily discovered. But, in this fast paced world, we are all wanting "fast food" service, so here are our views and beliefs, in a nutshell:
- The Bible is God's Holy Word. It is unique from all other literature in that, without error, it is the final authority on truth (2 Timothy 3:16;2 Peter 1:19-21).
- There is only one living and true God. In the Godhead there are three personal distinctions: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit (1 Peter 1:2; Matthew 28:19). They are coequal in power and glory, identical in their essential natures, characteristics, and perfection and that they are coeternal (Genesis 1:1,2; John 17:5).
- Jesus Christ "being the eternal Son of God, became man" (Hebrews 2:16; John 1:14; Luke 1:35).
- Jesus reveals to us the nature of God and teaches us about our own nature, which is utterly sinful. Our sin separates us from God, who created us to have fellowship with Him. No amount of "good works" will ever make us acceptable to God (Romans 5:6-8).
- God extends grace, though we do not deserve it, can not earn it, and can never repay it through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ (John 3:16).
- Jesus Christ is God born a man. Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and died to pay the penalty for our sins. He rose bodily from the grave and gives eternal life to those who believe in Him (Acts 16: 31; Romans 10:9,10).
- As believers, we depend upon the Holy Spirit to do what we could never do before; bring glory to God and love and serve men (Ephesians 5:23; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- For purposes of interpretation, we believe in a dispensational, premillennial, pretribultion view of Scripture.